Watch for complete information (starting January 25, 2017) about how you can adopt a whale.
What is required of you:
- Your ability to provide financial and emotional support for your whale.
- A love for whales.
- A willingness to spread the news about Grand Haven Whale Watching.
- A willingness to mentor potential future sponsors who want to learn more about the responsibilities of adopting a whale.
What you receive:
- When you sponsor a whale, you will have the peace-of-mind that you made a difference in a whale’s life.
- You will be an exclusive sponsor. No whale is adopted out more than once.
- Naming rights to the whale you adopt
- Weekly trips out to visit your whale in the wild
- The ability to take your whale for field trips to your home for a period of up to three days once per year. This benefit is only valid until your whale out grows your bath-tub, pool or pond.